Nothing says “love and happiness,” like keeping your money in your wallet.
This Valentine’s Day, eat for cheap and even FREE at these participating restaurants. We’ll be updating this list up until V-Day, so be sure to check back to see if your favorite spot is on the list.
- Krispy Kreme: get a FREE Valentine’s donut via the Krispy Kreme on Jan. 31st.
- White Castle: enjoy a special Valentine’s Day dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the 14th at White Castle, complete with tableside service. You must make reservations, and the experience is great for couples, families, and friends.
- Waffle House: visit Waffle House for Valentine’s Day with Your Sweet Tea Pie. Be sure to click the link to see which restaurants will be participating. Enjoy your breakfast with a side of B.A.E., or Bacon And Eggs.
- Shoney’s: Two Can Dine for $24.99 on the 14th, from 4 p.m. til close. Click the link to see Shoney’s special menu for this Valentine’s Day pricing offer.
- Qdoba: their annual tradition states that if you kiss someone while standing at the register, you’ll get a FREE burrito with your purchase. Bring your kiddos or your crush, and pucker up.
- Morton’s Steakhouse: Dine Your Heart Out with Morton’s Steakhouse begins Feb. 10th and continues on until Feb. 17th. Get a steak and lobster meal for just $59.
- Hooters: Shred ‘Em and Forget ‘Em. Shred a photo of your ex for a FREE plate of 10 wings. Click the link to get started online, or find your store and drop in to shred their photo.
- California Pizza Kitchen: Sweet Deal for Two is available between Feb. 14th — 18th. Get one appetizer, two entrees, and one dessert for $35.