Stop wasting money when you print coupons! Here are 5 ways to help keep printing costs low. Check it out:
1. Change your printer’s settings to print in black and white.
2. Print three coupons per sheet- Always try to print three coupons on each sheet of paper to avoid wasting paper.
3. Reuse/Recycle old paper- You can print on other side or any sheet of paper. I reuse old memos sent home from school and any paper I can find to print my coupons. If the paper is too small to put back into the printer, I use it as scrap paper and write out my shopping lists. Use the back of old paper, notes from kids school, old documents etc
4. Print resets- Each coupon has a certain number of available prints. Once they have depleted, sometimes the coupon “resets” which means it is available again and mot likely you can print another set!
5. When to print to avoid missing the coupons- Don’t wait to print your coupons. Sometimes coupons disappear out of nowhere. So I’d suggest printing your copies as soon as you see they’re available.
Bonus pro tip: print from another person’s device and apply all the above tips